£135,000 Offers over
Located within one of Cambuslang's most sought after location is this three bedroom modern semi detached villa which would be the perfect family home.
Presented to the market is this three bedroom semi detached villa which offers generously proportioned accommodation comprising welcoming reception hall, lounge, kitchen with integrated double oven/hob, French doors to rear garden, family bathroom with three piece suite and shower over bath which completes ground level. The first floor level providing three bedroom
Off street parking is provided for via a driveway which leads to a single garage.
Located within this highly sought after quiet cul -de-sac and established residential locale, the property is well placed for local amenities with nearby Burnside offering a range of shops, supermarket catering for day to day requirements
The area benefits from frequent public transport links which provide fast commuter access to nearby East Kilbride and Glasgow city centre. Established schooling is available locally at both primary and secondary level whilst furthermore access pass onto the M74 motorway network are reachable within a respectable 10 minutes drive.
Lounge 14' 8" x 10' ( 4.47m x 3.05m )
Kitchen 13' 11" x 7' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.86m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.36m x 2.26m )
Family Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.