£140,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|29 March 2013||£119,995||£13,995|
|20 May 2005||£106,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
** CLOSING DATE ON MONDAY 24TH FEBRUARY AT 12PM ** An impressive two bedroom semi-detached house, ideally situated close to Stirling City Centre, railway station and bus station. Viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate all this property has to offer.
** CLOSING DATE ON MONDAY 24TH FEBRUARY AT 12PM ** The accommodation on offer within this well-presented villa comprises of an entrance hallway, downstairs wc, a stylish kitchen which is a stand out feature of this home and is tastefully fitted with a range of base and wall units plus having the added benefit of a built in oven/5 ring hob. The well-proportioned lounge/diner provides a fantastic area for entertaining or socialising, which is more in keeping with today's lifestyle requirements and also leads through into the conservatory, which is a lovely additional space for relaxing. Completing the downstairs accommodation is a rear lobby and utility room. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a beautiful family bathroom which comprises of bath with shower over, sink and wc. There are also handy storage provisions throughout the property.
The property is tastefully decorated and quality floor coverings are fitted through-out the home. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating.
To the rear, the garden is mainly block paved providing low maintenance upkeep, plus an additional decking area for seating. There is also a gated entrance into the garden, which allows for a car to be parked. The front garden is mainly gravelled.
Kitchen 11' x 8' ( 3.35m x 2.44m )
Utility Room 9' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.95m x 1.78m )
Lounge/diner 14' 11" max x 17' 7" max ( 4.55m max x 5.36m max )
Conservatory 11' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.38m x 1.91m )
Bedroom 1 14' 11" max x 14' 11" max ( 4.55m max x 4.55m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" exc wardrobe x 8' ( 3.43m exc wardrobe x 2.44m )
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways connections offer easy access for the commute to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Stirling Bus and Rail Stations are nearby and within walking distance. Good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, cinema, tennis and squash are close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.