£145,000 Offers over
The well-regarded Grand Eagles Luxury Lodge Park offers a delightful location to enjoy the glorious Perthshire scenery and countryside. This larger sized lodge is located on the riverside to provide fabulous accommodation together with a wonderful peaceful setting.
This larger style lodge is immaculately presented throughout and offers partial open plan living accommodation consisting of lounge, with patio doors to the raised patio area to the rear, dining area and fabulous well-appointed kitchen. The expansive windows and vaulted ceiling provide a wealth of natural light into the room as well as views to the river. The sleek kitchen is fitted with an array of stylish wall and base units plus also benefitting from integrated appliances to include washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and oven/hob. There are two bedrooms with the master benefiting from a stunning en-suite shower room with walk-in shower. Completing the accommodation is a stylish fitted bathroom with over bath shower.
Externally the lodge has ample parking to the side on a gravel stone driveway. The raised patio to the rear, with access provided from the living room patio doors, is an ideal area to enjoy the tranquil sound of the river over a relaxing cup of coffee. A further generous patio area to the side has been landscaped to offers a wonderful position to entertain and socialise.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor. Fixtures &fittings are to an excellent standard &are complemented by quality floorcoverings throughout. The home further benefits from double glazing &LPG central heating.
Lounge 19' 3" max x 18' max ( 5.87m max x 5.49m max )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.49m )
Study 6' 3" max x 5' max ( 1.91m max x 1.52m max )
Bedroom 14' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.32m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
The surrounding Perthshire countryside offers some of the most breath-taking scenery possible with the world renowned Gleneagles Hotel situated close by which offers three Golf Courses, Hotel and a wealth of leisure and dining facilities, including a 2 star Michelin restaurant. Auchterarder provides a variety of local amenities and services including a busy high street with shops, Post office and restaurants.
The nearby A9 allows swift access to both Perth and Stirling with motorway links from Stirling heading to both Glasgow and Edinburgh and further dual carriageway and motorway links from Perth heading to Edinburgh and Dundee. There are Railway Stations situated at Gleneagles as well as Dunblane with regular connections to the Central Belt towns and cities.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.