£155,000 Offers over
Three bedroom traditional mid terrace home with sea views over harbour. Entrance hall, front facing lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen, master bedroom has en-suite shower room, there is also a modern fitted shower room and w,c, the property also has gas c/h, sash windows. Grade B Listed Property
Rarely available Traditional terraced villa overlooking the harbour and offering stunning sea views with spacious accommodation over two levels comprising of on the ground floor there is entrance hall, lounge with front facing window, modern fitted dining kitchen and modern fitted shower room, on the upper level there are two good sized double bedrooms and one single bedroom, with master bedroom benefiting from en-suite shower room, and all bedrooms have built in wardrobes, there is also a modern fitted w.c. on this floor. The property further benefits from communal parking area to front and rear, rear enclosed patio/paved garden with secure steel shed and gate to parking area, gas central heating, timber sash windows. Grade B Listed Property.
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.99m )
Dining Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 10" ( 3.40m x 3.30m )
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 10' 1" ( 4.24m max x 3.07m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 11' max x 10' 9" max ( 3.35m max x 3.28m max )
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 9" ( 3.17m x 2.67m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.