£185,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to present this beautiful 3 bedroom detached family home. Located within a popular family estate, this fantastic property is finished to a high standard throughout and benefits from a modern dining room with stunning feature wall.
This lovely home benefits from close access to local transport and shops and is in truly walk-in condition.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. We love the location because it is walking distance to Airdrie Train Station and Airdrie Town Centre. It`s also close to Coatbridge City Centre.
2. We love that we have a low maintenance garden.
3. We love having our living room at the back of the house as it feels more private.
4. We love that in the summer we get the sun in our back garden all afternoon and into the evening.
5. We love that we have a good sized garage and also that our driveway fits 3 cars.
Entrance to the property is via a composite door to the entrance hall with quality wood flooring and access to the dining room, WC, living room and kitchen. The white WC is fully tiled.
Lovely welcoming space with feature wallpaper and patio doors to the back garden.
Bright space situated to the front of the house with a feature slate wall and built-in storage
This stunning kitchen includes contemporary base units which are complemented by speckled white worktop and contrasting black splashback.
Master bedroom with Ensuite:
Large double bedroom with two windows, built-in wardrobes and contemporary en-suite.
Double bedroom with feature wallpaper and built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom currently used as a dressing room with built-in mirrored wardrobe.
Modern white bathroom suite complemented with grey tiles around the bath.
The front of the property boasts a large drive with space to accommodate three cars leading to the garage.
The large back garden is low maintenance with a stoned and patio area with shed and fencing to the perimeter.
Please click on the virtual tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode to sell your home in:
1. Reputation â Having established ourselves in the market we have acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a cutting edge and dynamic approach to marketing your home with professional photography, innovative 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping your property stand out online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed fee estate agent, we offer a clear, honest and fair pricing structure with options starting from £895 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.