£205,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 March 2018||£204,000||£11,000|
|29 April 2016||£193,000||£8,000|
|1 April 2010||£185,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A notably spacious and extremely well presented modern detached villa delivering a superb balance of family accommodation within this popular East Kilbride pocket.
Enjoying a stylishly neutral decorative standard throughout and boasting the ideal complement of family accommodation, this modern detached family home has an evidently bright and spacious feel and occupies a predominantly level plot within this ever-popular East Kilbride development.
Formed over two principal levels; the ground floor accommodation extends to welcoming reception hallway with useful downstairs cloakroom facility off, bright formal lounge, notably spacious family room, sizeable dining kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of contemporary base and wall mounted units (to include a useful breakfast bar) as well as providing direct rear garden access by virtue of 'French door' formation and a separate rear utility area. On the upper floor; a broad landing affords access in turn to four incredibly well-appointed bedrooms, the master of which incorporates an en-suite shower room and ample fitted storage and there is also a modern family bathroom on this level featuring white three piece suite and overhead shower attachment.
Of particular note are the easily maintained gardens which, to the rear, incorporate a large raised timber deck adjacent to spacious lawn. Given its level and fully enclosed nature; this area delivers the ideal pet and child friendly proposition. To the front of the property a 'Monobloc' driveway affords off-street parking for a number of vehicles.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.17m )
Dining Kitchen 20' 3" max x 8' 11" ( 6.17m max x 2.72m )
Playroom/family Room 16' 7" x 8' 2" ( 5.05m x 2.49m )
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.38m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Four 9' max x 9' 6" max ( 2.74m max x 2.90m max )
Bathroom 6' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.11m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.