£187,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 August 2004||£140,000||£41,500|
|7 May 2003||£98,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 28th FEB at 11am...Four/five bedroom detached home. Entrance hall, lounge, office/bedroom five, extensive modern fitted kitchen open to dining area and sunroom, utility room, cloakroom, modern fitted en-suite shower room and bathroom. There is also impressive summer house.
Immaculate extended detached home offering flexible accommodation and comprising of spacious family living, over two levels. On the ground floor there is entrance hall, front facing lounge, office/bedroom five again with front facing window, extensive modern fitted kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, open to dining area and sun room, utility room and modern fitted cloakroom. On the upper floor there are four excellent sized bedrooms with master bedroom benefitting from modern fitted en-suite shower room, and bedrooms one and two benefitting from built in wardrobes, the family bathroom is also situated on this floor.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating; double glazing, impressive summer house which currently holds a snooker table, wood burner and connected to sky t.v. and is situated within the enclosed rear garden, the front garden has Monobloc driveway, giving excellent off street parking.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this rarely available impressive family home, set within the ever popular area of Girdle Toll.
Lounge 16' max x 12' 11" ( 4.88m max x 3.94m )
Public Room/office 15' 7" x 7' 2" ( 4.75m x 2.18m )
Dining kitchen 16' 5" x 9' 8" ( 5.00m x 2.95m )
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.91m x 2.77m )
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 9' 6" max x 8' 1" ( 2.90m max x 2.46m )
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.