£185,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|7 November 2014||£155,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
5 Butt Avenue is a superbly proportioned three bedroom semi-detached Villa that sits in a fantastic sized plot with large front and rear gardens.
***SOLD AT CLOSING DATE***5 Butt Avenue is a superbly proportioned three bedroom semi-detached Villa that sits in a fantastic sized plot with large front and rear gardens and is located in the popular Glade Estate. Internally the property is in good order throughout and has been upgraded by the current owners including a recently replaced kitchen. On the ground floor there is a large lounge over-looking the front. The lounge gives access to the dining room which in turn gives access to the kitchen. As mentioned the kitchen has recently been installed with modern units and has lots of space for free-standing white goods and has a door leading to the rear garden. There is also a large boiler and hall cupboard for storage. Upstairs there are three bedrooms all of which have built in wardrobes. The Master bedroom and bedroom three both have wonderful views towards the River Clyde. There is also a modern family bathroom. The property is double glazed throughout and has modern gas central heating. Externally there is an excellent sized drive and carport and fantastic sized gardens. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' Max ( 4.42m x 3.66m Max )
Dining Room 9' 1" x 7' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.34m )
Kitchen 10' 6" Inc units x 9' 1" Max Inc units ( 3.20m Inc units x 2.77m Max Inc units )
Mater Bedroom 10' 10" Exc wardrobe x 10' 2" Max ( 3.30m Exc wardrobe x 3.10m Max )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 3" Exc wardrobe ( 3.61m x 3.12m Exc wardrobe )
Study/bedroom 8' Max x 6' 11" Max ( 2.44m Max x 2.11m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.