£275,000 Offers over
Beech Row sits within an elevated position on Argyll Road and has some of the finest views available within the village of Kilcreggan.
Beech Row sits within an elevated position on Argyll Road and has some of the finest views available within the village looking towards Loch Long, the Clyde Estuary and Arran in the distance. Internally the property is a superb size and has five bedrooms, two on the lower level and three on the upper level. There is also a large dual aspect family room, luxuriously appointed shower room and walk in store cupboard on the ground floor. Upstairs there is a magnificent lounge which captures the wonderful views and has access to a south facing balcony. The lounge is large enough to have good sized dining furniture and has a beautiful wood-burning stove. There is a good sized kitchen which has a range of integrated appliances and an adjoining utility room which also gives access to the garden. Finally there is a stunning family bathroom with free-standing bath and separate shower cubicle. Externally there are wonderful established gardens, a raised decking area and parking to the front and side of the property. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Family Room 18' 5" Max x 14' 1" Max ( 5.61m Max x 4.29m Max )
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 5 10' 2" x 8' 6" Max ( 3.10m x 2.59m Max )
Lounge/dining Area 28' 10" Max x 14' 1" Max ( 8.79m Max x 4.29m Max )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 10' 11" Inc units x 9' 1" Inc units ( 3.33m Inc units x 2.77m Inc units )
Master Bedroom 14' 8" Exc wardrobe x 10' 3" ( 4.47m Exc wardrobe x 3.12m )
Bedroom 2 13' 11" Max inc wardrobe x 10' 11" Max ( 4.24m Max inc wardrobe x 3.33m Max )
Study/bedroom 3 10' x 6' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.01m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.