£245,000 Offers over
Holly Cottage is a beautiful detached villa located in arguably one of the finest positions within the village of Rosneath.
Holly Cottage is a beautiful detached villa located in arguably one of the finest positions within the village of Rosneath in an almost traffic free setting at the top of The Clachan. Built by the current owners in 2012 the property has been finished to a wonderful standard and is in turn-key condition. On entering the property there is a bright sun porch ideal in the summer months. The lounge is a superb size and has dual aspects with ample space for a good sized dining table and chairs. There is a large L shaped kitchen which is fitted with good quality white gloss units and has a range of integrated appliances and the advantage of an adjoining utility room which has access to the garden. Completing the ground floor is a luxuriously appointed shower room. Upstairs there are two large bedrooms both of which have built in wardrobes and a magnificent family bathroom with free-standing bath and separate shower cubicle. There is also a large store cupboard off the landing and the property is fully double glazed and has efficient electric heating. Externally there is a good size garden and the current owners are in the process of completing a private access bridge for Holly Cottage which will be completed and signed off by planning prior to a purchase. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge/dining Room 19' x 10' 8" ( 5.79m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 13' 6" Max inc units x 12' 5" Max inc units ( 4.11m Max inc units x 3.78m Max inc units )
Utility Room 6' 8" x 6' 1" ( 2.03m x 1.85m )
Master Bedroom 19' Max x 11' 9" Max ( 5.79m Max x 3.58m Max )
Bedroom 2 19' Max x 11' 3" Max ( 5.79m Max x 3.43m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.