£65,000 Offers over
Three bedroom Mid-Terrace Villa comprising: Front facing lounge with fireplace, rear facing fitted kitchen, rear facing ground level bedroom, two spacious bedrooms on the upper floor and family bathroom with three-piece suite and over-bath shower. GCH. DG.
Exceptionally spacious three bedroom Mid-Terrace Villa nestled in a desired village location on the outskirts of Ayr. The property benefits from having two bedrooms on the upper floor as well as convenient bedroom on the ground floor currently being used as dining room. 9 Gallowhill Quadrant could be ideal for a family as well as first time buyers looking to get on the property ladder.
Internally the property comprises: Front facing lounge with fireplace, rear facing fitted kitchen with a variety of wall mounted and free standing storage cabinets as well as space for appliances, rear facing ground level master bedroom, two spacious bedrooms on the upper floor and family bathroom with three-piece suite and over-bath shower.
Externally the property boasts extensive rear garden, GCH. DG.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 2" ( 4.22m x 4.01m )
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 9' 9" excl recess ( 2.97m max x 2.97m excl recess )
Bedroom 1 10' 11" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.33m max x 3.12m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 10" x 16' 9" ( 4.22m x 5.11m )
Bedroom 3 9' 9" excl recess x 13' 2" ( 2.97m excl recess x 4.01m )
Bathroom 5' 10" x 6' 11" ( 1.78m x 2.11m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.