£135,000 Offers over
:: Extended three bedroom Detached Bungalow comprising: Generous front facing lounge, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, family bathroom with three piece suite and shower, three spacious bedrooms with storage, driveway, front and rear gardens. GCH. DG. ::
Extended three bedroom detached Bungalow in a popular residential locale in Cumnock with particular features including modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar, three piece bathroom including shower, three generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes, and driveway. This charming Bungalow is a stunning example of the attractive homes in Cairn Court and could be ideally suited to retirees as well average sized families.
Internally the property is comprised of: Welcoming reception hallway with storage space, generous front facing lounge, fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated appliances including double oven, microwave and hob, family bathroom with pedestal wash hand basin, w/c corner bathtub and shower cubicle and three spacious bedrooms all of which have built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
Externally the property benefits from off street parking to the front, front and rear gardens and rests in a sought after residential street close to a wide range of local amenities. The property is double glazed throughout and runs on gas central heating.
Lounge 13' 1" max x 17' 8" max ( 3.99m max x 5.38m max )
Kitchen 17' 10" max x 20' 2" max ( 5.44m max x 6.15m max )
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 9' 6" max ( 3.58m x 2.90m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.46m x 2.29m )
Family Bathroom 6' 9" excluding shower x 5' 6" ( 2.06m excluding shower x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.