£85,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 June 2006||£85,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A well-configured mid terraced home; notable for its generous room sizes and proximity to a variety of local amenities.
Sitting close to a number of local amenities in nearby Greenhills, this well configured mid-terraced villa sits within private garden grounds and enjoys generous proportions throughout.
Notably bright throughout; the accommodation extends to reception hallway with large walk-in storage cupboard off, formal lounge, breakfasting kitchen hosting a broad range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets as well as useful breakfast bar, three well-proportioned bedrooms (two with walk-in storage) and a family bathroom featuring white three piece suite.
Externally; the property is situated within an attractive pedestrian pocket and boasts enclosed and level rear gardens thus delivering an ideal child and pet friendly proposition.
East Kilbride makes an ideal base for commuting, being close to the South Orbital road with excellent links to Glasgow and the airport. A good range of shopping facilities is available close by at the St. James retail park, whilst East Kilbride town centre provides a more diverse range of shopping facilities. For those who require schooling there is a good choice of both primary and secondary schooling with an excellent range of parks and leisure facilities again also available within the immediate area.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.24m max x 4.09m max )
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 11" excluding door void ( 3.30m x 2.41m excluding door void )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.58m max x 3.02m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 3 9' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.01m )
Bathroom 6' 5" max x 5' 11" max ( 1.96m max x 1.80m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.