£170,000 Offers over
A three bedroom link-detached traditional cottage, which retains a real sense of charm, situated within the heart of the picturesque, village of Doune.
Situated close to Doune Main Street within a quiet enclave, this unique traditional linked detached villa offers deceptively spacious family accommodation over two levels and is presented to a good level.
The accommodation in full extends to entrance porch with tiled floor, entrance hall, downstairs toilet, lovely lounge with gas stove. Downstairs study/bedroom four, an attractive fitted kitchen comprising a selection of wall and base units, contrasting work surface, splash back tiling, an integrated oven, microwave and gas hob. Partially open plan and formed within the extension, is a good sized dining room with two Velux windows and sliding doors leading to the porch.
Upstairs there are three well- proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom with over bath shower. Excellent storage provision can be found throughout the home.
On a practical note the home benefits from Gas central heating and double glazing.
Doune is an attractive village situated approximately seven miles to the west of the historic City of Stirling. The village provides an array of shops including a Post Office, a chemist, Inns, Health Surgery, dress/gift shop, and churches. The primary school and nursery school are both situated in the village. The nearby city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with the major stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access to the major motorway and Railway networks is approximately 10 minutes away by car.
Lounge 15' 1" max into window recess x 13' 10" max ( 4.60m max into window recess x 4.22m max )
Kitchen 12' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.89m x 2.84m )
Dining 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
Study/bed 4 12' 8" plus door recess x 4' 11" ( 3.86m plus door recess x 1.50m )
Bedroom1 14' 1" max x 11' 3" max ( 4.29m max x 3.43m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.