£140,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|24 August 2007||£116,650||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
An absolutely stunning modern semi detached villa comprising entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and two shower rooms. DG. Front and rear gardens.
A meticulously maintained and professionally extended, modern semi detached three bedroom villa. Presented in outstanding condition, accommodation on offer comprises entrance porch, spacious lounge and refitted kitchen with integrated appliances to include oven, microwave, induction hob, extractor, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and wine cooler. Down stairs bedroom and contemporary shower room. On the upper level there are two further double bedrooms and family shower room. The property further benefits from electric heating and double glazing. Externally there is parking to the front of the property and easily maintained garden to the rear.
The property has a wide selection of local amenities including Asda supermarkets and Mark &Spencer located at Strathkelvin Retail Park, regular bus services to Glasgow and surrounding areas and Springburn and Bishopbriggs train stations offers mainline railway links. Springburn Park is close at hand offering ideal routes for a stroll, dog walking or running. Springburn Leisure Centre offers excellent fitness facilities. Excellent local schooling located close by at both primary and secondary levels and a number of recreational pursuits can be found within the area including Golf, Football, Rugby and Bowling clubs. This popular location is located approximately 3 miles to the heart of Glasgow's City Centre and is conveniently situated for commuter access to nearby M80 offering direct access to Edinburgh &Stirling.
Lounge 16' 6" x 11' 7" ( 5.03m x 3.53m )
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.15m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' ( 3.53m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.67m )
Downstairs Shower Room Irregular Shaped Room 10' 4" Max x 5' 8" Max ( 3.15m Max x 1.73m)
Upstairs Shower Room 6' 10" x 5' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.