£200,000 Offers over
Rarely available, generously proportioned and very well presented extended detached villa occupying an enviable corner plot within a very popular area, conveniently located for easy access to all local amenities, leisure facilities and transport routes. Early internal viewing is imperative!
Rarely available, generously proportioned and very well presented extended detached villa occupying an enviable corner plot within a very popular area, conveniently located for easy access to all local amenities, leisure facilities and transport routes. The family accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule, reception hallway, large lounge with bay window, flatscreen television bracket, rear facing dining room, fitted kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall mounted units and an integrated gas hob and electric double oven, one of which is fan assisted. There is a fully tiled utility room which is plumbed for an automatic washing machine and dishwasher, vented for a tumble dryer, and which also houses the "Potterton" combi boiler, and a cloakroom completes the ground floor accommodation. The upper landing provides access to the four bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobes, the fully tiled bathroom with shower, and the partially floored and insulated attic which is accessed via a stow-away ladder. The subjects benefit from gas central heating with a combi boiler, full double glazing, maintenance free u.p.v.c roofline, an alarm system, spacious well maintained gardens which are enclosed to the rear and two monobloc driveways. Early internal viewing is imperative to fully appreciate all that this lovely family home has to offer!
Lounge 13' 9" extending to 16' 7" x 12' 9" ( 4.19m extending to 5.05m x 3.89m )
Dining Room 9' 4" x 8' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.69m )
Family Room 15' 9" x 7' 3" ( 4.80m x 2.21m )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Utility Room 6' 1" x 5' 5" ( 1.85m x 1.65m )
Cloakroom 3' 5" x 3' 1" ( 1.04m x 0.94m )
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.84m )
En-Suite Shower Room 4' 9" extending to 7' 3" x 4' 6" ( 1.45m extending to 2.21m x 1.37m )
Bedoom Two 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.64m x 2.18m )
Bedroom Four 9' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.46m )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 2" ( 1.96m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.