£145,000 Offers over
A charming, typically Scottish two bedroom listed property, situated in the village of Callander this stylish home offers a wonderful opportunity for those wishing to enjoy the magnificent back drop of the stunning Trossachs National Park.
Ideally situated in the heart of the town is this picturesque cottage which is brought to the market in "walk-in" condition. The accommodation is set all on one level and consists of entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge with multi-fuel stove positioned on a solid granite hearth, stylish fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units, two double bedrooms and bright bathroom with attractive three piece suite.
All rooms are tastefully decorated in bright fresh tones which are complimented by quality flooring which includes fabulous solid American White Oak through the main living room and kitchen. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard throughout. The home further benefits from gas central heating and attractive timber double glazed windows. The size and scope of the property makes it a perfect home for individuals, couples, small families and would also make an ideal holiday let.
It should be noted that the property does not come with any garden ground but has an area for bin storage and woodpile.
Lounge 14' 7" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.45m max x 3.76m max )
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.58m max x 2.31m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" max x 6' 8" max ( 3.58m max x 2.03m max )
The town of Callander is renowned for its lovely setting amidst the Trossachs, now part of the National Park and providing good local shopping and excellent schooling facilities, as well as being on the doorstep of some glorious countryside, which provides all forms of amenities for outdoor enthusiasts. Callander is well located for access to Central Scotland, Stirling being 14 miles away and Glasgow about 37 miles. As a consequence the town has become increasingly popular with commuters to the major towns as well as being an important centre for tourism. Schools - Callander Primary School and McLaren High School.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.