£210,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|24 August 2007||£160,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
""CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 19TH @ 12NOON"" Sitting in the shadow of Wallace Monument this fabulous 3 bedroom semi-detached home offers substantial family accommodation set within a sought after cul-de-sac location. The home is brought to the market in "walk-in" condition.
""CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 19TH @ 12NOON"" Set on a generous plot this wonderful home with have a wide appeal to discerning purchasers looking for a mixture of a great location and generous accommodation.
Internally the property consists on the ground floor of entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge with shallow bay window, fabulous contemporary dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and stylish bathroom with over bath shower. Upstairs are three bedroom which are double in size and provide excellent family accommodation. The rooms to the back also benefit from stunning views to the Monument.
All rooms are decorated in bright fresh décor. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard throughout which allows a perspective buyer a true "walk in" feeling. Warmth is provided by Gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
Surrounding the home are wonderful mature gardens. To the front and side of the home are lawned areas with attractive borders. The rear more private gardens offer lawn, vegetable plot and patio areas with surrounding hedging. A substantial timber shed is included within the sale.
Lounge 13' 10" max x 13' 5" plus window recess ( 4.22m max x 4.09m plus window recess )
Dining Kitchen 13' 8" plus recess x 8' 3" ( 4.17m plus recess x 2.51m )
Bedroom 16' 1" max x 9' 1" plus window recess ( 4.90m max x 2.77m plus window recess )
Bedroom 12' 9" max x 9' 9" ( 3.89m max x 2.97m )
Bedroom 10' 5" max x 9' 2" ( 3.17m max x 2.79m )
Causewayhead is a popular residential are on the edge of Stirling City and offers day to day facilities. The historic city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The commuter is well served by the M8 and M9 motorways and the nearby Stirling or Bridge of Allan train stations, which offers access to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Good sports facilities are available at the Peak Sports Village and other recreational activities such as bowling, cinema, restaurants and parks are within close proximity. Excellent schooling available at Primary and Secondary level. Stirling University is located a short distance away and offers further facilities such as Olympic standard swimming pool and The MacRobert Theatre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.