£270,000 Offers over
A rarely available 4 bedroom town house situated close to Stirling City centre offering flexible family accommodation in excellent condition. Viewing is highly recommended.
Offering generously sized accommodation in first class condition this property is sure to attract attention from a wide range of potential purchasers.
Internally the home is set over three levels and consists on the ground floor of entrance hallway, well-proportioned formal lounge, living/family area open plan onto a fabulous kitchen diner which boasts a contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating Neff appliances and French doors to the rear garden. A utility room and WC complete the ground floor. The first floor provides two double bedrooms and a bright shower room. The top floor offers a further two double bedrooms plus a walk-in storage room.(The storage room may offer the potential, subject to planning consents, to be converted to an en-suite) Throughout the home are numerous cupboards and wardrobes, including in-built wardrobes in each bedroom, offering excellent levels of storage.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh tones. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows have been installed. The home has also been hard wired with heat and smoke alarms.
To the front of the home is a small garden bound by low set stone wall and iron railings. The rear garden has been designed for ease of maintenance with an array of plants and shrubs providing a burst of colour. A garage situated to the rear provides off-street parking or additional storage.
Dining Kitchen 17' 2" max x 11' 6" max ( 5.23m max x 3.51m max )
Utility 6' 8" max x 5' 11" ( 2.03m max x 1.80m )
Sitting Room 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Lounge 14' 4" max x 13' 4" max ( 4.37m max x 4.06m max )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 12' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 10' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 11' max x 10' 4" max ( 3.35m max x 3.15m max )
The house is situated in a sought after locale close to the centre of the historic city of Stirling and offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station) which is only a short walk away. Good recreational facilities such as indoor bowling, golf, tennis and squash are close by. Beechwood Park opposite the home is held in high regard. Primary and Secondary schooling is available nearby. Stirling University is readily accessible with regular bus services available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.