£150,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|11 September 2019||£40,000||£34,600|
|25 September 2014||£74,600||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
** CLOSING DATE SET WEDNESDAY 3RD FEBRUARY AT 12PM*** Rarely available, sought after and well presented semi detached bungalow situated within a very popular area, Conveniently located for easy access to all amenities, leisure facilities and road networks.
Rarely available, sought after and well presented semi detached bungalow situated within a very popular area, Conveniently located for easy access to all local amenities, leisure facilities and road networks. The generously proportioned family accommodation comprises: Reception hallway, spacious lounge with bay window, modern fitted kitchen with integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric fan assisted oven extractor hood, "Ideal" combi boiler, access to the rear porch and the decking within the enclosed rear gardens. There are three good sized double bedrooms, two of which have built-in wardrobes, and a fully tiled bathroom with three piece white suite comprising vanity unit wash hand basin, w.c, and bath with a "Triton" overbath shower. The rear porch provides access to the staircase off to two large attic rooms which feature "Velux" skylight windows and one of which has a deep walk-in cupboard with plumbing which could be developed into an en-suite shower room. The subjects benefit from gas central heating with a combi boiler, double glazing, u.p.v.c. roofline, a large monobloc area to the front and side, and spacious enclosed hedged, fenced and lawned garden areas to the front and rear of the property which feature a large decked area. Early internal viewing is advised to fully appreciate all that this lovely family home has to offer!
Lounge 15' 3" x 14' narrowing to 12' 3" ( 4.65m x 4.27m narrowing to 3.73m )
Kitchen 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 8' 2" ( 4.34m x 2.49m )
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 14' 2" x 10' ( 4.32m x 3.05m )
Bathroom 8' 7" narrowing to 6' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.62m narrowing to 1.88m x 2.06m )
Attic Room One 15' 2" x 14' 7" narrowing to 7' 5" ( 4.62m x 4.45m narrowing to 2.26m )
Attic Room Two 16' x 14' 8" ( 4.88m x 4.47m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.