£70,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|21 March 2005||£82,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Mid terraced cottage in rustic setting yet ideal for commuting. Comprising entrance hall,Lounge with log burner, dining room with burner, fitted kitchen with built -in hob and oven, rear porch, bathroom with shower above bath and 2 double bedrooms. D/glazing. Rear gardens.
A most appealing mid terraced cottage offering traditional accommodation in a fresh modern presentation. The layout comprising , reception hallway with stairs to upper level, lounge with log burner, separate dining room also with log burner, rear porch, fitted kitchen to include in-built hob and oven and bathroom accessed from hallway whilst upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms. The specification includes double glazing and expansive rear gardens.
Barrmill is a peaceful Ayrshire village which is close to numerous amenities to be found in neighbouring towns. For commuting there is an excellent road infrastructure accessing major centres of commerce and industry throughout Ayrshire, Renfrewshire and Glasgow. Glasgow and Prestwick airports are also aa short car journey away.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 14' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.17m)
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 10' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.67m)
Fitted Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 12' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.71m x 1.98m)
Rear Porch Irregular Shaped Room 8' x 6' 2" ( 2.44m x 1.88m)
Bathroom Irregular Shaped Room 8' x 5' 4" ( 2.44m x 1.63m)
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 8' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.49m)
Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room 13' x 8' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.64m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.