£170,000 Offers Over
Immaculate, walk-in and extensively modernised 2 bedroom semi-detached house in small peaceful street, with open aspects overlooking Knightswood Park. The tastefully decorated house is enhanced with large driveway for up to 3 vehicles, beautiful large landscaped gardens with manicured lawn and bright conservatory overlooking a raised water feature.
Located close to Glasgows West End, a 15-minute train journey to Glasgow City Centre and within easy access to Glasgow Airport and a short journey to reach rural spots of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs. Excellent schools locally and a vibrant and active community base.
- Preferred position with open aspects to front and back
- Conservatory with outlook to landscaped garden
- South facing fully enclosed landscaped garden with newly installed lawn, Summer house and raised sleeper Pond
- Luxury shower room
- Modernised kitchen with dishwasher
- Combi boiler (serviced annually)
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- 2 double bedrooms (oversized main bedroom overlooking local Park)
- Fresh, modern decor and carpeted throughout
- Opportunity for various extensions (attic and surrounding external space)
- Bay windowed larger-style Lounge with open flue for wood-burning stove.
Offers Over £170,000.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.