£335,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|6 June 2003||£218,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Extensive and immediately impressive traditional semi-detached villa enjoying a prime position within Cathcart. This substantial property offers flexible accommodation formed over three levels, traditional features throughout, private multi vehicle driveway and enclosed front and rear gardens.
Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market this extensive and immediately impressive semi-detached villa set within an ever desirable pocket of Glasgow's Southside.
Internally the property offers flexible accommodation formed over three levels providing increased scope and flexibility for the large family therefore agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, standard and quality of accommodation on offer.
This tremendous family home is accessed via a traditional entrance vestibule leading to a lovely welcoming reception hallway, a bright front facing bay window lounge with feature fireplace, a spacious sitting / family room, an attractive fitted dining sized kitchen comprising of a range of wall and floor units, stainless steel sink and side drainer and additional space for free standing appliances.
The second floor of the impressive family home provides three further generous sized bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom comprising a three piece suite and electric shower and complete with vinyl flooring, whilst the upper level of this impressive property further boasts two further bedrooms with elevated views of the surrounding area and beyond.
This delightful and spacious family home is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, partial double glazing, multi vehicle driveway as well as private front &rear garden grounds.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 17' 10" Into Bay x 14' 6" ( 5.44m Into Bay x 4.42m)
Dining Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 16' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.98m x 3.00m)
Sitting / Family Room 12' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.61m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 17' 9" Into Bay x 11' 9" ( 5.41m Into Bay x 3.58m)
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 12' 6" Not Inc Wardrobe x 11' 10" Not Inc window recess ( 3.81m Not Inc Wardrobe x 3.61m)
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.36m )
Bedroom Four 15' x 12' 5" ( 4.57m x 3.78m )
Bedroom Five Irregular Shaped Room 10' 6" Maximum x 7' 3" Maximum ( 3.20m Maximum x 2.21m)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.