£175,000 Offers over
**CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 9/9/20 @12** Well presented semi detached villa located within the popular Craigvicar Gardens. The property benefits from three bedrooms. Monoblocked driveway. Substantial well mainted gardens to rear.
Ideal family home.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available but often requested well presented Semi detached villa located within a cul de sac setting.
The accommodation comprises warm welcoming reception hall allowing access to ground level apartments, stairwell to upper level with understair cloakroom thereafter bright and spacious formal lounge, modern fitted dining kitchen with access to conservatory. The upper level comprises three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Monoblocked driveway to front with ample off street parking. Private and enclosed landscaped gardens to rear,
This is an excellent family home in a popular location which should not be missed. Schooling at both Primary and Secondary levels within the area.
Excellent local amenities for most day to day requirements.
Excellent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre and beyond,
Access to motorway networks.
Entrance Hall 6' 3" x 6' ( 1.91m x 1.83m )
Lounge 14' 4" x 10' 7" ( 4.37m x 3.23m )
Dining Room 9' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.57m )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
Consevatory 9' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 7" ( 4.14m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.46m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.