£145,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|26 September 2016||£142,000||£52,000|
|9 July 2004||£90,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Three bed detached villa comprising: lounge with fireplace and patio doors; conservatory overlooking garden; fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; ground floor w.c; master en-suite; two guest bedrooms; family bathroom with three piece suite; garage; driveway; front &rear gardens; GCH; DG;
Nestled in Dalrymple, a picturesque village on the outskirts of Ayr, Doon Villa is an exceptionally spacious three bedroom detached villa with particular features including master en-suite, ground floor w.c, integrated garage, conservatory and extensive rear garden. This beautiful villa could make a handsome investment purchase, as well as a homely residence for various sized families.
Ground floor accommodation includes: welcoming reception hallway with staircase access to upper level; generous front facing lounge with fireplace and patio doors to conservatory; fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor hood; ground floor w.c; conservatory overlooking rear garden;
Upper floor accommodation includes: three spacious bedrooms, one of which master en-suite and two of which feature built in wardrobes; family bathroom with three piece suite; hall store;
Externally the property rests on a generous plot with good sized gardens, driveway leading to integrated garage and local shops and amenities within walking distance. Ayr town centre is within a fifteen minute drive approximately.
Lounge 17' 9" x 11' 4" ( 5.41m x 3.45m )
Conservatory 10' 1" max x 10' max ( 3.07m max x 3.05m max )
Kitchen 17' 10" x 9' ( 5.44m x 2.74m )
Ground Floor W.C 6' 5" x 2' 7" ( 1.96m x 0.79m )
Master Bedroom 12' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.95m )
En-Suite 8' 11" incl shower x 5' 1" max ( 2.72m incl shower x 1.55m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.43m max x 2.64m max )
Bedroom 3 8' 9" max x 8' 10" excl wardrobe ( 2.67m max x 2.69m excl wardrobe )
Bathroom 6' 5" x 5' 6" excl recess ( 1.96m x 1.68m excl recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.