£400,000 Offers over
33 West Argyle Street is undoubtedly one of the most unique and deceptively spacious semi-detached cottages to be marketed in recent times.
33 West Argyle Street is undoubtedly one of the most unique and deceptively spacious semi-detached cottages to be marketed in recent times. Located in one of the finest locations in the lower west side of Helensburgh the cottage sits within a beautiful plot full of mature shrubs and fruit trees with a large private gated driveway and attached garage with electric roller door. Internally the cottage is vast and on the ground floor has a beautiful formal lounge with wood-burning stove and an excellent sized family room. There are four large double bedrooms on the ground floor and two bathrooms one of which has a magnificent free-standing roll top bath. The kitchen is fitted with stunning solid wood units with lovely worktops and a range of good quality integrated appliances. There is a dining space in the kitchen with access to a beautiful sun room which was added within the last year. There are also various store areas on the ground floor. The current vendor has created a wonderful Master suite upstairs which has a dressing area, a seating area and beautiful En-suite shower room. There are stunning original features throughout including cornicing and woodwork. Externally as mentioned the gardens are wonderful and offer a high degree of privacy. The attached garage is ideal for storage and there is a large private driveway with gated access. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 15' x 14' 8" ( 4.57m x 4.47m )
Family Room 12' 8" x 12' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.81m )
Kitchen/diner 17' 9" Max x 12' 8" Max ( 5.41m Max x 3.86m Max )
Conservatory 10' 1" x 9' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 11' 4" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.63m Max )
Study/bedroom 13' 1" x 12' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 13' 1" x 11' 7" ( 3.99m x 3.53m )
Bedroom 13' 9" x 8' 2" ( 4.19m x 2.49m )
Master Bedroom 32' 5" Max x 18' 3" Max ( 9.88m Max x 5.56m Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.