£295,000 Offers over
Executive detached residence within the heart of the village comprising hallway,cloaks toilet,lounge, separate dining room, breakfasting kitchen, utility, 4 bedrooms with en-suite and Jack &Jill facilities, main family bathroom and loft storage. Gas C/H. D/Glazing Single Garage. Private Gardens.
Hunters Way is a small exclusive development of modern housing situated within the heart of the village and its amenities. This detached property is situated to the head of the estate with open aspects close to the play park making it ideal for families is further complimented by its own level and private rear gardens. The interior is equally impressive and comprises of a large reception hallway, cloakroom toilet, main family lounge, separate dining room, well-appointed kitchen open to a breakfasting area which leads to the enclosed gardens and utility. Upstairs there are 4 large double bedrooms ( master en-suite shower room with bedrooms 2 &3 with Jack &Jill facilities), main bathroom and loft storage area. the specification includes gas central heating, double glazing, and integral garage.
Lochwinnoch is an established village with a range of shops and eateries to fulfil day to day requirements, with numerous leisure activities many of which are outdoors to include the golf club, pubs and restaurant to provide the recreational aspect of living. Whilst surrounded by glorious countryside including Castle Semple and Muirshield country park. Lochwinnoch is an ideal base for commuting as it provides road and rail access to a major centre of commerce and industry to include Glasgow's international airport and city centre shopping. A number of shopping retail parks and malls also provide a more range of shops to include supermarkets and chain stores which can be found nearby.
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' 4" ( 5.00m x 3.45m )
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.95m )
Breakfasting Kitchen 15' 5" x 11' 4" ( 4.70m x 3.45m )
Utility 6' 8" x 4' 9" ( 2.03m x 1.45m )
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 11' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 10' 5" ( 3.23m x 3.17m )
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.17m x 2.82m )
Bathroom 9' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.92m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.