£255,000 Offers over
Upload Abode is delighted to welcome you to St Leonard Street. Situated in the sough after market town of Lanark this impressive three bedroom semi-detached home benefits from spacious rooms and traditional features, an extensive conservatory and a separate two- storey outhouse.
The lovely family home has an excellent selection of local shops, restaurants, good primary and secondary schools close by. Public transport links, including a railway station with direct link to Glasgow Central and bus stops are all within a few minutes` walk away and for those commuting by car, there is convenient access to Glasgow, Edinburgh and around the central belt.
The Heritage village of New Lanark, the famous Falls of Clyde and the beautiful picturesque Clyde Valley are all within a short drive away.
Five things the current owners love about their home;
1. Plenty room to live and grow.
2. A great house for social gatherings and special occasions eg birthdays, Christmas and Lanimer Day, (the parade starts outside our front door)!
3. Spacious well stocked and mature gardens with additional parking for 3 or more cars.
4. Plenty room to relax and spend many cosy candlelit evenings by the fire including a separate Aga log Burner in the conservatory.
5. Two storey outhouse with stairs. Potential for Home Office use or Granny Flat or Man Cave ! This also has a dual fuel burner.
An impressive and traditional entrance hall with stunning original staircase.
A marvellous space comprising of an ornamental ceiling, bay window and feature fireplace.
Large wooden shaker style kitchen units with contrasting work tops and views in to the conservatory.
A generous space which benefits from an Aga log burner, access to the utiliy/W.C and views of the garden.
Located on the ground floor, this large double bedroom presents beautiful traditional features and is elegantly decorated.
Large fully tiled bathroom with three piece suite, corner bath and separate shower enclosure.
Large double bedroom with ample space for bedroom furniture and lovely feature bay window.
Double bedroom with under stair storage and views to the rear of the property.
To the front of the property there is a small section of lawn. The rear of the property has a large monoblocked area.
A fantastic two storey outbuilding with dual fuel burner which could easily be converted into a home office.
Please view the 3D Virtual Tour to see everything this home has to offer.
Why choose Upload Abode
1. Reputation â Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost â We are a fixed priced online estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own research into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.