£160,000 Offers over
Four bedroom townhouse offering entrance hall, lounge, impressive dining kitchen, modern fitted cloakroom, bathroom, shower room and en suite shower room. There is also monobloc driveway, gas c/h, d/g and enclosed garden to rear. Immaculate condition throughout. Ideally located.
Immaculate four bedroom townhouse offering spacious accommodation over three levels. On the ground floor there is entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom and impressive dining kitchen overlooking the rear garden, on the first floor there is front facing lounge, two bedrooms with one of the bedrooms currently being used as a office and modern fitted shower room, on the top level there are a further two bedrooms with master bedroom benefiting from en suite and a modern fitted bathroom is also situated on the top floor.
The property is further enhanced by monobloc driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and garden grounds to front and rear, with the rear garden being enclosed and laid with ease of maintenance in mind.
This impressive home is well situated being within easy access to train station, local schools, walks, bus routes and shops.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent family home.
Dining Kitchen 14' 7" max x 10' 9" max ( 4.45m max x 3.28m max )
Lounge 14' 6" max x 16' 5" max ( 4.42m max x 5.00m max )
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.24m )
Bedroom Three/office 10' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.08m )
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 14' 6" ( 3.15m x 4.42m )
Master Bedroom 14' 7" x 11' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.61m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.