£260,000 Offers over
Belle Cottage is a magnificent detached bungalow built in 2012 and is located in the picturesque village of Kilcreggan with stunning views towards the Firth of Clyde.
Located in an elevated position on Fort Road, Belle Cottage is a magnificent and deceptively spacious detached bungalow which affords wonderful views towards the Firth of Clyde. The property was constructed to a superb standard by the current owners in 2012 and the internal and external finish is beautiful. The main living area of the property is vast in size and on an open plan basis to the kitchen. The lounge has dual aspects and stunning bi-folding doors that give access to a large decking area. There is ample space for a large dining table and chairs. The kitchen is luxuriously appointed with gloss units and has a range of good quality integrated appliances. There is an adjoining utility room which is plumbed for a washing machine and tumble dryer and has access outside. There are three excellent sized double bedrooms all of which have built in wardrobes with the Master having the luxury of an En-suite shower room and walk in dressing area. There is also a beautiful family bathroom. In addition there are two large store cupboards in the hallway for additional storage. The property is fitted with high performance double glazing and many of the rooms have LED down-lighting. Externally there are well maintained gardens with the rear enjoying afternoon and evening sunshine and gorgeous views towards the water. To the front is a private driveway with parking for several vehicles. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Kitchen/lounge/dining Area 26' 2" Max x 21' 3" Max ( 7.98m Max x 6.48m Max )
Utility Room 11' 1" Max x 7' Max ( 3.38m Max x 2.13m Max )
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.38m )
Walk In Wardrobe
Bedroom 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 12' 4" x 10' ( 3.76m x 3.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.