£150,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|12 August 2016||£132,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Modern three bed detached villa with garage comprising: lounge with fireplace; fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances; partially tiled shower room; utility room; ground floor w.c; three generous bedrooms; front and rear gardens with decking; gas central heating; double glazing.
Modern detached Villa with garage in the popular village of Drongan on the outskirts of Ayr. The property is in truly walk-in condition and particular features include modern fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and patio doors to garden, stunning partially tiled shower room with counter-top wash hand basin and low flush w.c, ground floor w.c and enclosed low maintenance rear garden with decking.
Summary of accommodation: front facing lounge with fireplace as centre focal point; fitted kitchen/diner with integrated oven, hob, extractor hood and microwave; partially tiled shower room with walk-in cubicle, low flush w.c and counter-top wash hand basin; utility room with basin; ground floor w.c; three generous bedrooms, two of which feature built-in wardrobes; front and rear gardens, rear being fully enclosed and laid with decking; gas central heating; double glazing.
Lounge 16' 9" x 12' 8" ( 5.11m x 3.86m )
Kitchen/diner 20' 1" x 9' 7" ( 6.12m x 2.92m )
Utility Room 9' 8" x 5' 11" ( 2.95m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" excl recess x 9' 11" excl wardrobe ( 3.53m excl recess x 3.02m excl wardrobe )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" excl wardrobe x 9' 9" ( 3.17m excl wardrobe x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 9' x 7' ( 2.74m x 2.13m )
W.C 5' 7" max x 2' 6" max ( 1.70m max x 0.76m max )
Shower Room 8' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.46m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.