£40,000 Offers around
ATTENTION INVESTORS &FIRST TIME BUYERS. Three bed semi-detached villa in New Cumnock comprising: generous lounge with fireplace; fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; family bathroom with over-bath shower; three spacious bedrooms with built in cupboards; front and rear gardens GCH; DG;
Spacious three bedroom semi-detached villa in the town of New Cumnock. Particular features include fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, bathroom with vanity suite and over-bath shower, extensive rear garden. This attractively priced generous villa would potentially suit a range of prospective buyers from investors through to average sized families.
Internal accommodation comprises: front facing lounge with fireplace; fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob, extractor hood and fridge/freezer as well as an abundance of wall-hung and freestanding storage cabinets; family bathroom with vanity suite and over-bath shower; three spacious bedrooms all of which include built in storage cupboards.
Externally the property rests on an extensive plot with front and rear gardens.
Gas central heating. Double glazing.
Lounge 21' 5" max x 16' 3" max ( 6.53m max x 4.95m max )
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Bathroom 5' 11" x 5' 5" ( 1.80m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 1 13' 8" max x 9' 11" max excl recess ( 4.17m max x 3.02m max excl recess )
Bedroom 2 12' 3" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.73m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 3 11' 3" max x 10' 8" ( 3.43m max x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.