£485,000 Offers over
Callanish House is a magnificent bespoke detached villa located in an elevated position within the picturesque village of Arrochar.
Callanish House is a magnificent bespoke detached villa located in an elevated position within the picturesque village of Arrochar. Built by the current vendor in 2003 the property sits within an area of outstanding natural beauty with unbelievable views over Loch Long and the Arrochar Alps. In recent times Callanish House has been run as a very successful luxury holiday retreat and has an additional self-contained one bedroom apartment named "Wee Callanish" On the ground floor of the main house there is a double height hall, Wc, a beautiful formal lounge with open fire and aspects over three sides of the property that take in the wonderful views. The lounge has doors leading to a large conservatory both of which have access to a stunning deck. The kitchen is located to the rear and is fitted with beautiful solid wood units and has a range of integrated appliances including an Aga and central island. There is an adjoining rear porch and large utility room. Upstairs there are five magnificent bedrooms four of which have En-suite facilities and built in wardrobes with the Master having a Juliet balcony. As mentioned the lower level is self-contained and has an open plan lounge/kitchen with appliances, a large double bedroom and bathroom. Throughout the property there is hand crafted woodwork and underfloor heating. Externally Callanish House sits in wonderful gardens with a large driveway and spectacular views from all aspects of the property.
Lounge 26' 2" x 15' 9" Max ( 7.98m x 4.80m Max )
Conservatory 15' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.20m )
Kitchen/diner 25' 9" x 11' 3" ( 7.85m x 3.43m )
Utility Room 12' 4" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.76m Max x 3.30m Max )
Bedroom 16' 7" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 5.05m Max x 3.76m Max )
Bedroom 16' 10" x 11' 3" ( 5.13m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 14' 6" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 4.42m Max x 3.43m Max )
Bedroom 12' 10" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 3.91m Max x 3.43m Max )
Bedroom 14' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.42m x 3.78m )
Self Contained Apartment
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.