£142,000 Offers over
## CLOSING DATE 22/10/20 @ 11am ## Three bedroom semi detached townhouse offering entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, lounge open to dining area and modern fitted kitchen, three good sized double bedrooms, modern fitted bathroom and en-suite shower room. gas c./h, d/g. Gardens to front and rear.
Immaculate semi detached townhouse ideally nestling within cul-de-sac location and offering spacious accommodation over three levels. On the ground floor there is entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, spacious lounge open to dining area with French doors to rear garden and open to modern fitted kitchen with integrated white goods, on the first floor there are two excellent sized double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin and w.c., on the top floor there is excellent master bedrooms with excellent sized modern en-suite shower room. The property is further enhanced by monobloc driveway,additional communal visitors parking area, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The rear garden is enclosed with lawn area and patio area.
This sought after home is well situated within easy access to major road links, bus routes, schools and all local amenities. Viewing is essential to appreciate this family home.,
Lounge 19' 5" to dining area x 11' 5" ( 5.92m to dining area x 3.48m )
Kitchen 18' 10" to dining area x 7' 10" ( 5.74m to dining area x 2.39m )
Master Bedroom 14' 8" max x 12' ( 4.47m max x 3.66m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.