£440,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|10 December 2004||£249,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A beautifully presented detached bungalow with accommodation comprising hallway, lounge, dining room, sitting room open plan to kitchen, shower room, bathroom and cloakroom. There are four bedrooms with master en suite shower room. GCH &DG. Garage. Stunning gardens.
A rarely available detached bungalow which has been meticulously maintained and upgraded by current owners. Accommodation on offer comprises welcoming reception hallway, formal lounge with feature fireplace and wood burner, dining room and stunning sitting room with wood burner and patio doors leading onto gardens. Sitting room is open plan to luxury kitchen which has a fine selection of integrated appliances. Contemporary family bathroom. Spacious shower room and good sized cloak room. Master bedroom. On the upper level there are three further bedrooms with one benefiting from en suite shower room. The property further benefits from GCH &DG. Externally there are beautifully maintained gardens with spacious patio area. Driveway leading to garage.
The affluent town of Lenzie, built in the 19th century, is an excellent commuter town for travelling to Glasgow and Edinburgh. Excellent secondary schooling is provided by Lenzie Academy, founded in 1886, together with a choice of Primary Schools. Sport is well catered for in the form of Lenzie Rugby Club and Lenzie Golf Club. of further note is the wonderful countryside surrounding the town. Bishopbriggs and Kirkintilloch are also close at hand.
Lounge 14' x 10' 11" Into bay window ( 4.27m x 3.33m Into bay window )
Sitting Room/kitchen 33' 6" x 10' 7" ( 10.21m x 3.23m )
Dining Room 14' 1" x 13' 10" ( 4.29m x 4.22m )
Cloak Room 5' 11" x 4' 2" ( 1.80m x 1.27m )
Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.18m x 1.80m )
Shower Room 7' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.29m )
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 12' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.73m )
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 13' 6" ( 4.19m x 4.11m )
En Suite 11' 4" x 5' 6" ( 3.45m x 1.68m )
Bedroom Three 14' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Four 13' 8" x 7' 7" ( 4.17m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.