£145,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|15 January 2021||£160,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available semi detached villa set within an ever desirable pocket of Craigton. Agents highly advise early internal viewings to fully appreciate the size, style and quality of accommodation on offer.
Allen and Harris are delighted to bring to the market this rarely available semi detached villa occupying a prime position within a quiet locale of Craigton. Offering spacious family accommodation over two levels this beautiful property is presented in true walk in condition throughout and is a credit to the current owners therefore agents highly advise early internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
Internally the accommodation extends to include a welcoming reception hallway, a bright front facing bay window lounge with electric fire, a delightful formal dining room and a stunning modern fitted kitchen comprising a range of floor and wall mounted units, feature range cooker, space for further free standing appliances and side door access to the stunning private gardens.
The upper level of this beautiful family home boasts two well proportioned double bedrooms and a stylish modern bathroom comprising a white three piece suite. This fantastic home is further enhanced by a system of gas central heating, double glazing and a private multi vehicle driveway. A particular feature of this property are the attractive and mature landscaped garden grounds providing both patio and lawn areas in a child and pet friendly environment.
Lounge 17' x 13' 8" ( 5.18m x 4.17m )
Dining Room 11' x 9' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.84m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 13' 10" ( 3.89m x 4.22m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.38m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.