£135,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|3 September 2010||£88,000||£42,000|
|4 April 2007||£46,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Three bedroom semi-detached villa in Orchard Place, Forehill. Summary of accommodation: generous lounge; fitted kitchen; dining room; family bathroom; ground floor w/c; three bedrooms; front and rear gardens; gas central heating; double glazing.
Nestled within the sought after residential location of Forehill in the historical town of Ayr. Orchard place is situated within walking distance of some of Ayr's prestigious primary and secondary schools as well as local shops and other amenities. Number one is a spacious three bedroom semi-detached villa with huge potential. W/C facilities on both the upper and lower levels, separate dining room, an abundance of storage space and enclosed rear garden, this attractive villa could potentially suit a range of buyers from investors to average sized families.
Summary of accommodation includes: generous front facing lounge; family bathroom with three piece suite; ground floor w/c; fitted kitchen with a variety of wall-hung and freestanding storage cabinets; dining room; three spacious bedrooms; front and rear gardens; gas central heating; double glazing.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.00m )
Dining Room 10' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.29m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.88m )
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 8' 4" excl recess ( 3.89m x 2.54m excl recess )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 9' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.95m )
W.C 6' 5" max x 2' 11" max ( 1.96m max x 0.89m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.