£235,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|21 November 2008||£196,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Four bedroom detached villa offering entrance hall, fitted cloakroom, formal lounge, modern fitted kitchen/dining area/sitting area, playroom, two en-suite shower rooms, family bathroom. There is also a garage, monobloc driveway, gas c/h, d/g and garden grounds. Immaculate condition throughout.
Larger style four bedroom detached home, ideally situated on a corner plot within the ever popular area of Montgomerie Park area. The flexible accommodation is over two levels and is presented to the market in immaculate condition throughout. On the ground floor there is entrance hall, extensive modern fitted kitchen incorporating dining area with patio doors to rear and sitting area, formal lounge with front facing window, playroom, and modern fitted w.c. On the upper floor there are four good sized double bedrooms, Jack &Jill en-suite to bedroom one &two, en-suite to bedroom one and modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced by quality fixtures and fittings throughout, garage, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear. The front garden is laid to monobloc and gives extensive off street parking, the rear garden is enclosed with lawn area and monobloc patio area.
Viewing is essential to appreciated this excellent family home.
Study 12' 9" x 8' 3" ( 3.89m x 2.51m )
Lounge 15' max x 14' 8" ( 4.57m max x 4.47m )
Kitchen Area 27' 4" to sitting area x 12' 4" ( 8.33m to sitting area x 3.76m )
Bedroom One 13' 4" max x 13' ( 4.06m max x 3.96m )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 11' 10" max ( 4.11m x 3.61m max )
Jack &Jill En-Suite
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.