£240,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|5 May 2011||£225,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Four/Five bedroom detached villa with double garage and countryside views. Summary of accommodation comprises: office; laundry/utility room; lounge; second lounge; bathroom/wet room; second bathroom with shower cubicle; kitchen/diner; four bedrooms; multi-car garage; driveway; countryside views.
Allen &Harris are delighted to be bringing this beautiful piece of Victorian architecture to the open market. Overlooking River Ayr and being extremely deceptive in stature, viewed from the front, the property appears almost as an average sized converted Bungalow. When viewed from the rear, the property exposes it's truly mammoth proportion as well as double garage and picturesque scenery. Flowing past the rear of the property, a running stream can literally be heard from inside the residence. Breath-taking countryside views can be enjoyed from most aspects, An abundance of living space, historical charm and practical modernisations make up this remarkable semi-rural Victorian era villa and we would highly recommend viewings to get a true measure of just how stunning and inviting this homely residence really is.
Lower ground floor accommodation: office/bedroom with safe; laundry/utility room with cabinets; second lounge; bathroom/wet room with jets hot tub as well as shower.
Ground floor accommodation: open plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and breakfast island; lounge with fire; bedroom.
First floor accommodation: three bedrooms: bathroom with shower cubicle
External features: double garage with electric doors, driveway; gardens overlooking river; countryside views.
Lower Ground Floor
Lounge 2 13' 4" x 9' 4" excl recess ( 4.06m x 2.84m excl recess )
Bathroom / Wet Room 8' 6" excl recess x 7' 11" ( 2.59m excl recess x 2.41m )
Office / Bedroom 4 13' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.68m )
Laundry / Utility Room 12' 10" max x 12' 10" max ( 3.91m max x 3.91m max )
Lounge 13' 10" excl recess x 9' 7" excl recess ( 4.22m excl recess x 2.92m excl recess )
Kitchen / Dining Room 24' 3" max x 13' 9" max ( 7.39m max x 4.19m max )
Bedroom 3 13' 10" excl recess x 12' 9" excl recess ( 4.22m excl recess x 3.89m excl recess )
Bedroom 1 22' 9" max x 13' 10" max ( 6.93m max x 4.22m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 12' 9" max ( 4.17m x 3.89m max )
Bedroom 5 7' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.03m )
Bathroom 13' 10" max x 9' 7" max ( 4.22m max x 2.92m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.