£380,000 Offers over
* CLOSING DATE SET MONDAY 16TH NOVEMBER AT 12PM * Allen &Harris are delighted to market Ailsa Drive, a rare to the market mid terrace villa within a Conservation area of Langside and with Ailsa Drive a continuation of the iconic Millbrae Crescent, A Listed and designed by Alexander "Greek" Thomson.
Allen &Harris are delighted to market 19 Ailsa Drive, a rare to the market mid terrace villa within a Conservation area of Langside and with Ailsa Drive a continuation of the iconic Millbrae Crescent, A Listed and designed by Alexander "Greek" Thomson.
The house is refurbished to include rewiring, double glazing and a brand new roof, completed October 2020. Internally the house requires upgrading and this gives the prospective buyer a "blank canvas" in relation to a new kitchen, bathroom, decor and floor coverings.
Entrance vestibule, reception hallway with walk in storage cupboard, bay window lounge with feature fireplace and living flame coal effect gas fire, dining/sitting room with fireplace and gas fire, dining kitchen with huge walk in cupboard, utility room, WC/cloakroom. Upstairs to a spacious upper landing, 4 double bedrooms (bedroom 1 with bay window), bathroom.
The specification includes gas central heating on ground floor only and double glazing with the exception of the utility room and WC/cloakroom. There is a large loft space and front and rear gardens with the rear gardens enclosed and with an outbuilding. Street parking to the front.
Some nice original features to include the balustrade, ceiling cornicing and ceiling roses.
Well placed for accessing local amenities at Langside and Shawlands and a short walk from Langside Railway Station. A great family home in a sought after location and with properties here rare to the market. Must be viewed.
Lounge 20' 6" x 14' 10" ( 6.25m x 4.52m )
Dining Room/sitting Room 13' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 17' 2" narrowing to 13' 4" x 10' 6" ( 5.23m narrowing to 4.06m x 3.20m )
Utility Room 8' x 6' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.98m )
Bedroom 1 20' 6" x 14' ( 6.25m x 4.27m )
Bedroom2 13' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 3 13' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.25m )
Bedroom 4 13' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.17m x 2.79m )
Bathroom 7' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.34m x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.