£160,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|14 December 2017||£151,500||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Rarely available, very well presented extended elevated semi detached bungalow situated within a popular area. The property is ideally located for easy access of local schools, shops, leisure facilities and transport routes including the railway. Early internal viewing is essential!
Rarely available, very well presented extended elevated semi detached bungalow situated within a popular area. The property is ideally located for easy access of local schools, shops, leisure facilities and transport routes including the railway. The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Entrance vestibule which is entered through half double glazed security storm doors and which houses the electricity meter and circuit breakers. The reception hallway features "Oak" effect laminated flooring and has a deep built-in storage cupboard. The spacious lounge has a front facing bay window formation, "Oak" effect laminated flooring and a tiled fireplace. The good sized kitchen boasts an extensive range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge-freezer, plumbing for an automatic washing machine and a built-in cupboard. The rear porch houses the "Ideal" combi boiler, has shelving and a security door leading to the rear gardens. The kitchen also leads to the dining room which has a rear facing window and a built-in shelved alcove. There are two generous double bedrooms, one of which has a built-in shelved storage cupboard. The professionally installed wet room has panelled walls and comprises a w.c, a wash hand basin and a shower screen. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing and mature gardens. Viewing essential!
Lounge 13' 5" extending to 15' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.09m extending to 4.72m x 3.48m )
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.29m )
Dining Room 11' x 9' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.00m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.20m )
Wet Room 8' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.46m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.