£136,000 Offers over
A 2 bedroom semi-detached villa set within a preferred cul-de-sac setting of a popular residential development with driveway, garage and south facing garden.
The property offers well laid out accommodation which would perhaps suit a First Time Buyer, couple or young family. Internally the property consists on the ground floor of hallway leading to a well-proportioned lounge with feature fireplace and dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and ample space for a dining table. An attractive sun room to the rear adds further space and options for a number of uses. The upper floor provides a bright shower/wet room and two double bedrooms. Excellent storage provision throughout including attic space and double wardrobes to each bedroom.
Although the property may require some degree of modernisation to suit the prospective purchaser it offers excellent potential for an attractive home. Warmth is provided by a gas fired central heating system and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home are low maintenance gardens. A substantial driveway provides off street parking and in turn allows access to the brick built garage. The rear more private gardens are south facing and are again designed for ease of maintenance with substantial timber fencing surrounding.
Lounge 15' 6" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.72m max x 3.20m max )
Dining Kitchen 13' 9" x 7' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.39m )
Conservatory 9' x 6' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.03m )
Bedroom 10' 6" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.20m max x 3.02m max )
Bedroom 10' 10" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.30m max x 2.51m max )
The historic city of Stirling offers excellent local shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Marches Shopping Centres. M8 and M9 motorways offer excellent commuter links to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Good recreational facilities such as bowling, golf, tennis and squash are situated nearby. In addition the Peak Sports village is easily accessible. Schooling is available close-by at both primary and secondary level.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.