£95,000 Fixed price
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 July 2010||£80,000||£3,000|
|17 November 2006||£77,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Nestled on a desirable plot in the ever-popular Holmhead. Particular features include: recently fitted kitchen and bathroom; garage with driveway; patio doors to garden; exceptional outdoor space; gas central heating; double glazing.
Nestled on a desirable plot in the ever-popular Holmhead area of Cumnock, this modern bungalow, in particular, boasts recently fitted kitchen and bathroom, shower, garage with driveway, patio doors to garden and exceptional outdoor space. Generous ground level accommodation, combined with modern elegant fittings and finishings, make 37 Bute Road potentially suitable for a range of prospective buyers from retirees through to young families. Early viewings are advised.
Summary of accommodation: reception hallway; front facing lounge with patio doors to garden; fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor hood; bathroom suite with vanity wash hand basin, low flush w.c and over-bath shower; two generous bedrooms one of which includes built in storage cupboard; low maintenance front and rear gardens; cabled garage; multi-car driveway; gas central heating; double glazing.
Lounge 10' 9" x 12' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.81m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.06m )
Bathroom 5' 9" x 5' 7" ( 1.75m x 1.70m )
Bedroom 11' 2" x 6' 11" excl recess ( 3.40m x 2.11m excl recess )
Bedroom 7' 6" excl recess x 9' ( 2.29m excl recess x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.