£280,000 Offers over
Located in an elevated position within the village of Garelochhead "Fasgadh" is a large five bedroom modern detached villa over three levels which has magnificent views towards the Gareloch.
Located in an elevated position within the village of Garelochhead "Fasgadh" is a large five bedroom modern detached villa over three levels which has magnificent views towards the Gareloch. Accessed via a shared private gravelled driveway from Dunivard Road the property has a good sized driveway with parking for several vehicles, integral double garage and an elevated rear garden. Internally the room proportions are superb. There is an entrance porch and hallway with a staircase leading to the first floor. The lounge is an excellent size and has dual aspects with large newly installed patio doors onto a balcony. There is a separate dining room accessed from the lounge which has doors leading to the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern units and has an adjoining utility room. On this level there are two double bedrooms, a modern family bathroom and various store cupboards. On the second floor there are three further double bedrooms and a modern shower room. There is also access to a large store area which houses the boiler. The property sits within a very private and secluded position within the village with wonderful views from the upper levels. Viewing is by appointment through our Helensburgh office and early viewing is advised.
Lounge 18' 3" x 13' 6" ( 5.56m x 4.11m )
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 12' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.23m )
Utility Room 8' 5" x 5' 2" ( 2.57m x 1.57m )
Bedroom 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
Bedroom 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 12' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.89m )
Bedroom 18' 2" x 11' ( 5.54m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 10' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.57m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.