£155,000 Offers over
### CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 11/12/20 @ 12 PM ###Three bedroom detached home offering entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining area, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen and modern fitted shower room. There is also garage, driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens to front and rear.
Detached home within the Girdle Toll area and presented in truly walk in condition with spacious accommodation comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, front facing lounge, formal dining area , with patio doors to conservatory with access to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, upper landing, three good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, there is also a modern fitted shower room comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and w.c. The property is further enhanced by garage, driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear.
Ideal family home with one of Irvine most popular areas and viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.78m )
Dining Area 8' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.69m x 1.98m )
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 9" ( 2.69m x 2.67m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.99m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.