£175,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 September 2011||£158,000||£1,995|
|23 March 2007||£159,995||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
#### CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 18/12/2020 @11AM### Detached home presented in pristine condition and offering entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, lounge, 2nd public room/bedroom, modern fitted kitchen, sunroom, three double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom.
Excellent detached home presented in immaculate condition throughout ideally situated within corner site and the end of a cul-de-sac, comprising on the ground floor of entrance hall, modern fitted cloakroom, front facing lounge, further public room which was originally the garage and could easily be utilised as a fourth bedroom, modern fitted kitchen and sunroom on the upper floor there are three good sized bedrooms with two of the bedrooms benefiting from built in wardrobes and modern fitted bathroom comprising of bath with over shower, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and w.c. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front and rear.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this excellent home offering family accommodation which is presented in pristine condition throughout.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.60m x 3.48m )
2nd Public Room/Bedroom 16' 5" x 8' 1" ( 5.00m x 2.46m )
Kitchen 20' 1" x 8' 1" ( 6.12m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 9' 1" max ( 3.56m x 2.77m max )
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 8' 7" ( 2.92m x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.