£160,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|23 August 2019||£165,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
A truly impressive, bright and beautifully proportioned two bedroom mid terraced villa occupying a superb position within a modern sought after estate. The property is impeccably maintained and finished in fresh neutral decor with quality fixture and fittings throughout.
Beautiful two bedroom mid terraced villa located in a sought after residential address, close to all local amenities. Instantly this stylish home has an attractive appeal.
Bright and spacious open plan lounge dining room, kitchen offers a range of floor and wall mounted units, integrated oven/hob, washer dryer and fridge freezer, French doors leading to rear garden. The upper landing gives access to two great size double bedrooms and family bathroom with wc, wash basin, bath with shower over bath. Externally rear garden with lawn, patio area and fencing for a degree of privacy, driveway to front for off street parking.
Cambuslang offers a range of local shopping facilities with further amenities available at Rutherglen and East Kilbride. Access is available to the motorway network system. Public transport links and local schools are situated nearby. Recreational facilities within the area include several public parks, bowling and tennis clubs and a choice of golf courses.
Lounge / Dining Room 19' 6" x 10' ( 5.94m x 3.05m )
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.36m )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" not into wardrobes x 9' 10" ( 3.76m not into wardrobes x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
Family Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 6" ( 2.08m x 1.68m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.