£210,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|8 April 2011||£135,000||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
Boasting a wealth of upgraded features as well as an impressive rear extension, this immaculately presented family home nestles quietly in a popular South-side residential pocket yet sits within convenient range of a wide variety of amenities in nearby Muirend and Cathcart.
Nestling in a peaceful pocket of Glasgow's South-side, yet conveniently positioned close to a variety of local amenities, this immaculately presented family home delivers a truly 'walk-in' proposition and is enhanced enormously by virtue of both a sympathetically designed rear extension and an expansive attic storage area.
Boasting a stylish and contemporary decorative tone, the property is notably bright and spacious throughout and extends, on the ground floor, to entrance hallway with storage cupboard off, formal bay window dining-lounge featuring striking fire and surround at focal point, separate family room, modern fitted kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted storage cabinets, spacious utility area and useful ground floor cloakroom, The upper floor hosts two generously proportioned bedrooms (both of which have fitted storage) and an impressively re-fitted family bathroom with white three-piece suite, overhead shower attachment and ample vanity storage.
Similarly impressive externally, the gardens have been thoughtfully landscaped to the rear to incorporate an attractive sun-deck with surrounding patio paving. It should be noted that this area is fully enclosed to deliver an ideal child and pet friendly proposition.
The property lies close to a number of amenities and services in nearby Clarkston Road, which include shops which cater for day to day requirements, along with banks, restaurants and regular bus and rail services.
Lounge 20' 4" max x 10' 6" ( 6.20m max x 3.20m )
Family Room 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.33m max x 2.87m max )
Cloakroom 5' 5" x 3' 10" ( 1.65m x 1.17m )
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.34m x 3.40m )
Bedroom Two 9' 8" max x 11' 4" max ( 2.95m max x 3.45m max )
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 10" ( 2.03m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.