£78,000 Offers over
This immaculately presented 1 bedroom quarter villa is conveniently set within a popular modern development &benefits from off-street parking.
Internally, this charming property consists on the ground floor of entrance vestibule, a well-proportioned lounge with a large window to the front aspect, which allows a wealth of natural light into the room &a stylish kitchen which comprises of a range of modern base &wall units, plus built-in oven/hob. The upper floor is accessed by a spiral staircase &offers a tastefully fitted bathroom with over bath shower &generous double bedroom which has a built-in wardrobe providing storage.
All rooms are presented in bright fresh décor. Fixtures &fittings are to a good standard &are complemented by double glazing &gas fired central heating.
To the front of the home an allocated space provides off-street parking. There is a garden set to the side of the property, with a timber shed included in the sale &an additional space for off-street parking.
The property offers a great opportunity for wide range of buyers &the agents highly recommends viewing to fully appreciate all the home has to offer.
Lounge 16' max x 13' 7" max ( 4.88m max x 4.14m max )
Kitchen 6' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.01m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 10' 10" exc wardrobe x 8' 4" ( 3.30m exc wardrobe x 2.54m )
Carron is a popular location and is ideal for commuters with easy access to motorway connections providing swift movement throughout the Central Belt including Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling. Mainline railway connections are available at Larbert and Falkirk. Carron offers day to day amenities and is well placed for more extensive High Street and Retail Park shopping in Falkirk. Schooling at primary and secondary is also readily available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.