£185,000 Offers over
|Selling Date||Selling Price||Value change|
|30 September 2016||£180,180||£90,420|
|25 September 2008||£89,760||N/A|
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.
**CLOSING DATE SET MONDAY 1ST FEB AT 12PM** Rarely available, immaculately presented and exceptionally well proportioned end terraced townhouse situated in a very popular area. The property is situated within easy access to local amenities including schools, shops, leisure facilities and transport
Rarely available, immaculately presented and exceptionally well proportioned end terraced townhouse situated in a very popular area. The property is ideally situated within easy access to all local amenities including schools, shops, leisure facilities and transport routes. The generous accommodation comprises: Welcoming reception hall with solid "Oak" flooring, a good sized dining kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with an inset enamel sink, an integrated stainless steel gas hob, electric fan assisted oven, extractor hood, dishwasher and an automatic washing machine. In addition there is space for a U.S style fridge-freezer, solid "Oak" flooring and a double glazed security door to the rear gardens. There is a cloakroom with a w.c vanity unit wash hand basin, the garage is also accessed off the hall. The first floor landing leads to the large lounge which has two front facing windows and eight recessed spotlights, and the shower room with a w.c, vanity unit wash hand basin and a shower enclosure. The freshly presented bedrooms three and four complete the accommodation on this floor. The upper landing leads to the larger master bedroom with en-suite shower room, bedroom two and the family bathroom. The subjects benefit from gas central heating, double glazing, a good sized single garage (16'10" x 8'0"), a driveway and easily maintained enclosed gardens to the rear which are fenced, lawned with a paved patio area. Early viewing is essential!
Lounge 16' 5" narrowing to 12' 0" x 14' 7" ( 5.00m narrowing to 3.66m x 4.45m )
Dining Kitchen 14' 7" x 12' 1" ( 4.45m x 3.68m )
Cloakroom 3' 7" x 3' 5" extending to ( 1.09m x 1.04m extending to )
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 11' 9" ( 4.45m x 3.58m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 10' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.31m )
Bedroom Four 10' 4" narrowing to 7' 11" x 6' 8" ( 3.15m narrowing to 2.41m x 2.03m )
Bathroom 7' 7" x 6' 10" narrowing to 4' 4" ( 2.31m x 2.08m narrowing to 1.32m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Source acknowledgement: Contains data compiled by Registers of Scotland. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registers of Scotland is a government body responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors.
If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact email@example.com.